Turn the Music Class Experience Up to 11
Our research-based music classes target the social, emotional and physical development of your child. But for kids to want to learn, they need to be inspired. We intentionally exaggerate our exercises to provide a more inclusive and active experience that drives home the educational takeaways.
What sets Rockness Music apart from other music classes?
Real Rockin’ Roll musicians teach and perform with unforgettable musical awesomeness. Our preschool rock music class experience is filled with interactive musical activities, drumming, dancing, foreign language, instrument play, puppets, dramatic play and music & movement.
It’s not music it’s Rockness Music.
A class developed by parents designed for parents.
Studies show that exposure to music during early childhood sharpens math and literacy skills but it doesn’t have to be boring!
That’s where we come in.
Our methods combine fun and education
to bring the very best preschool rock music class experience on the planet.
See for yourself!
Try one of our award winning preschool music classes by joining us for your complementary demo class.
Please select a location from the drop-down below to learn more.
Fiesta means party in Spanish, and Preschool of Rock is JAM-packed with activity in this upbeat music program featuring drumming, dancing, and simplified Spanish immersion. Get ready to move and groove to the beat. (Sept-Dec)Register
EXPLORING OUR CREATIVITY
Let’s explore our imagination and dance the winter away – pretend to be a robot, a seedling, a cowboy! Time to shake, drum and explore with your child’s unlimited imagination! Puppet play, music & movement and more! (Jan-March)Register
ROCKIN’ OUT WITH OUR VOICES
Let’s usher in warm breezes, flowers and birds as we explore the noises we can make with our bodies. Imitate the voices of animals and instruments. Create a world of sound with your own body, drum, dance and rock out! (April-June)Register
IT’S NOT ROCK WITHOUT DRUMS!
Our Drumming class! Children receive a pair of free bongos and return with them each week. This gives them a sense of ownership over their first instrument. Even our babies and toddlers learn to rock out in class and drum along with the instructor! (July-August)Register
What to Expect
Every class is a show and everyone is in the band.
Our research based curriculum, activities and song selection vary weekly.
Each week we use a variety of materials: shakers, dancing ribbons, drums, puppets, and a selection of mystery discovery instruments which we explore during our instrument show-n-tell.
Our imaginations and creativity are stimulated every class with various songs that target dramatic play and dance. Each week we embark on a different adventure during our Adventure Song – a true highlight for the children.
Beat and rhythm are the essential building blocks of musical performance and an integral part of the Rockness Music experience. Each child is given individual drums and sticks and instructed to follow along as they sing songs, count and drum.
Instrument Show & Tell
Every week the children discover a new, intriguing instrument – part of our mystery discovery instrument series. Everyone has an opportunity to play the instrument and share it during our show-n-tell circle time. We add a touch of preschool science (STEM) as we learn about the shapes and color of the instruments.
Pricing, FAQ and Services
An official Rockness Music CD and instrument for each enrollment. Exclusive access to our online resources, videos and recommendations from our music aficionados. Don’t forget to register for your FREE demo class! We offer a 40% sibling discount.
Fall • Winter • Spring
10-Week Session of Music Classes – $239
6-week session of Music Classes – $165
Drop In Class
Purchase 1 single music class – $30!
Pop Up Family Jam
Join us for a family sing-along $10 at select locations and times – ask about hosting your own pop up preschool rock music class with Rockness Music.
- How do I know if this is the correct class for my family? Try it out with a free demonstration class. If you are looking for a safe and nurturing music class with a more modern style then you are in the right place! We allow exploration, dancing and freedom for the children to learn while still remaining in a circle time setting in a safe controlled musical environment.
- Class Duration – Interactive 45 minute musical experience performed live on guitar and drums by caring and talented instructors.
- Class Length – 10 week sessions (fall, winter, spring) or 6 week session (summer).
- Demo Classes – Discover the magic of Rockness Music for yourself. Our Preschool Music Experience is like no other – try a class for free anytime, anywhere – register today!
- Drop In Classes – Can’t commit? Join us for single classes (based on availability) $30
- Mixed Aged Classes – Our classes are mixed ages. We accept children up to four years old. The median age of the classes are babies through three year olds.
- Babies – Is this your first music class? Concerned that it is the right choice? Well we assure you – you’ve come to the right place! In our music classes babies are fully engaged and gravitate towards the instructors guitar and drums sooner than other children.
- Siblings – This is the perfect environment for siblings to bond and make friends. We offer a 40% discount for each sibling.
- Included with enrollment – An official Rockness Music CD and instrument for each child.
- Exclusive access – online resources, videos and recommendations from our music aficionados. Coming Soon!
- Make-Up Classes – Families are permitted two make-up classes per semester. Make-ups must be scheduled through our make-up scheduler and must occur within the current session in which the student is enrolled. Make-ups may not roll over to other sessions.
- Refunds – Tuition fee is refundable (minus 10% processing fee) before the first day of the semester. 50% of tuition fees will be refunded up until two weeks after semester has begun for the remaining classes. No refunds after two weeks. No refunds for 6 week sessions.
Create an unforgettable, playful and imaginative musical adventure for your family and guests.
One captivating and energetic rock-n-roll performer rocks out for 45 minutes.
Hands on musical experience for your child.
Rockness Music offers our partner schools the support and curricula needed to supply high-quality music education for their students. We align our curriculum to directly support requirements for accreditation and core standards.
Rockness Music and our house band Michael & the Rockness Monsters both offer exciting, entertaining, and educational music shows for kids. An ideal activity for preschools, grammar school assemblies, libraries, and community events! A variety of show themes and age ranges available.
Yep, we rock with the big kids too (even you!) – Instrument lessons for guitar, piano, bass, drums and more! Register & More Details
Pop Up Family Jams
Catch them while you can!This is a single preschool music class purchase and meets once in select locations ($10-$20).
Our highly discounted Family Pop Up Jams are the same Preschool Rock Music Experience for a fraction of the cost. These classes are run with partner organizations.
Interested in hosting a Family Jam with your private group? Please inquire today by filling out the form below and join us for our award winning music classes for babies and toddlers!
Drop In Classes
Can’t commit, but still want to join in on the fun. Join us for a single preschool music class at any of our Parent & Me Music class locations.
Drop-in Music Classes are based on availability.
If your first class location in unavailable please inquire about another location nearby! Individual drop-in music lasses are $30 per class, per child.
Inquire for your drop-in music class by filling out the form below.